FAQ – Junior Pizza Chef Experience
- How much does it cost?
$15 per person, includes tax and gratuity
- What does the $15 include?
- A guided behind the scenes tour of the restaurant
- Make your own pizza with assistance from a certified pizza chef
- Personal Gourmet Pizza and soft drink or water
- One art project with finished product to take home
- One certified Jr. Pizza Chef Diploma with free pizza coupon for future use
- Complimentary pizza for two teachers/chaperones
- My child has an allergy?
We provide gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options and will make every attempt to provide any special preparation requests.
- What times are available and how long does it take?
- The tour has to be completed while the restaurant is closed so tours must start at 9:30am sharp
- The whole experience should last approximately 1.5-2 hours depending on the size of your group
- What if we can’t be there before the restaurant opens?
We can provide all of the experience activities except the tour during business hours. Instead we will bring a “MYOP” (make your own pizza) kit to your table and the children will make their pizzas in the private dining room instead of in the kitchen.
- Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests per experience?
- For an optimal experience we limit groups to 30 children
- We require at least 10 participants minimum
- Does it have to be a school group?
- Any group of 10 or more children, as long as they love pizza and want to learn more about how a restaurant works.